Sign in to follow this  
Wkbdkid

Big Box +4 door Civic?????

Im going to be building a box for someone local an he has a 92 4 door civic. The dimensions are 35x16x20(w x h x l) an was wondering if anyone has put a box that big in one an was able to fit it through the trunk opening? Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Refs: ToxicTuan, LivinLife, BigWill, Bushtree,Chaarlieee,80INCHES, SupaC,Rtillaree,Dalucifer, Dumple91, CRXBMPN, Shallowfu, Calikid, 90accordman, Zeuslicious, IonSQL, Quino, Slowbmw,Twisztdpunisher,

themommyvan, MSW Danny, Theelfkeeper, Fusion FREAK, Bigtymer2306, keviNxL, WooferCooker, Team H & K, Luv2Shroom

Im going to be building a box for someone local an he has a 92 4 door civic. The dimensions are 35x16x20(w x h x l) an was wondering if anyone has put a box that big in one an was able to fit it through the trunk opening? Thanks

my last car was bigger box in the trunk. i actually built the box in the trunk. it sounds awesome with such a huge box , i think mine was bigger, only thing was mine was a 2 door,

MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559

MY FEEDBACKhttp:// http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4669596#post4669596

PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS

2c27c692.jpg

Im not wanting to build it in the trunk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Refs: ToxicTuan, LivinLife, BigWill, Bushtree,Chaarlieee,80INCHES, SupaC,Rtillaree,Dalucifer, Dumple91, CRXBMPN, Shallowfu, Calikid, 90accordman, Zeuslicious, IonSQL, Quino, Slowbmw,Twisztdpunisher,

themommyvan, MSW Danny, Theelfkeeper, Fusion FREAK, Bigtymer2306, keviNxL, WooferCooker, Team H & K, Luv2Shroom

i wouldnt be able to tell you . i know i fet a standars sealed box that was 34-16- but the depth was like 15 inches

MYSPACEhttp://www.myspace.com/eargasm559

MY FEEDBACKhttp:// http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4669596#post4669596

PM ME IF YOU NEED CUSTOM WORK DONE FOR YOU(E.I, DOOR PODS, PANNELS, KICK PODS, anything FiberGLASS

2c27c692.jpg

yea thats the only thinking that is making me think it wont fit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hmm... do 34w x 14h x 17.5d

... I have a '99 nissan sentra with a 38w x 14.5h x 24d

Sounds GREAT!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vehicle: 1999 Nissan Sentra GXE 4-Dr [ Lambo Doors ]

Head Unit: Alpine CDA-124SXM

Front Stage: Kicker DS6.5s w/ (4) Power Acoustik NB.4s - Rear Stage: (4) JVC 5-Way 6x9s

Sub Stage: 18" FI Audio Q - Custom Ported Enclosure: 6.41 cuft Tuned @ 29Hz

Sub Amp: (1) Kicker KX2500.1D - Highs Amp: AutoTek AT-1200.4

Processors: Clarion EQ-746 & Clarion MCD-360

Wiring: Install Bay 1/0 Gauge ( Including Big 3 Upgrade )

Batteries: EverStart Maxx's ( 750 CCA ) In Front & Back

DJ's Installation

you may have most of your problems with the height...my box isnt that tall but is longer than that and it is pretty close (im guessing my saturn and a civic would have comparable trunks)...make a single panel thats 35"x16" and see if you can hold it straight out like youd be putting in the enclosure and see if it fits..

<First and only dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre 2002) on the planet>

Team Concepts, Team Shok Industries Team XS Power

Soon: Mystery subs + AQ20k :D

12.75 cubes net ~25Hz tuning 200 sq inches of port (lowz?)

AC position- 250 amp alt

Stock alt position- 225 amp alt

(2) XS Power D3100's

4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear

152.1 @ 40Hz legal, certified...just getting started.

im pretty sure 35x16x20 will not fit through the opening.

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Sax 125.4 selenium 6.5s SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

traded-pickup1, power-fanatic07, fbi90909

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

well i talked with the guy an he said he had a big ass box in there before, so he gave me the go ahead to make it. If it doesnt fit we'll try going through the backseat opening.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I dont think 16" would fit through there either unless you take out the plastic trim pieces and bend up some metal. heres how i did mine.

picture067gv8ej3.jpg

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

sold to-superspank, dumple, JoeRa22, sub-FATHER, TrlcKed_OuT, rosrock, dcole18, RaiN, BassAddictJ, tommyk90, MANTI5, Micah_Jones, mrflamboynt, g6ryder, rebelfromva, n8skow, crxbmpn, xr650jkallen, thewes

You're goin' to have to gut out the ENTIRE rear of your car for that...

... Just got finished redoin' a 94-96 Civic the other day.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vehicle: 1999 Nissan Sentra GXE 4-Dr [ Lambo Doors ]

Head Unit: Alpine CDA-124SXM

Front Stage: Kicker DS6.5s w/ (4) Power Acoustik NB.4s - Rear Stage: (4) JVC 5-Way 6x9s

Sub Stage: 18" FI Audio Q - Custom Ported Enclosure: 6.41 cuft Tuned @ 29Hz

Sub Amp: (1) Kicker KX2500.1D - Highs Amp: AutoTek AT-1200.4

Processors: Clarion EQ-746 & Clarion MCD-360

Wiring: Install Bay 1/0 Gauge ( Including Big 3 Upgrade )

Batteries: EverStart Maxx's ( 750 CCA ) In Front & Back

DJ's Installation

and i think 15" was the tallest i could get through the seat opening.

06 altima sedan

Alpine 9887

Dd m4 2 15" fi n2

the key is the height. If you can do 12's go with a box with a height of 14.5" and length of 32", the depth is up to you. I have a never civic and its a pain because of how the trunk lid bars come in, but if you can get the box in and between those you're golden

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/401249-thegreatestpenn-feedback-thread.html

2k2 honda civic

summer build

audison sr4 on focal polyglass 165vb components active

soundstream rubi1.2500d on dc lvl4 xl 18

pioneer deh-80prs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.