nutxo = BAD TRADER

faulkton
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
neverland
Accidents happen. Item was damaged during shipping, even though it was reasonably packed. Buyer refused to take item to inquire about filing a claim and wouldn't try to work any sort of amicable settlement. Instead he just wants to jump the gun and make a thread bashing seller.

Bad buyer.

Avoid.

the broken foot would have been completely hidden with the end caps that were included. Nonetheless, i tried to work something out to get him a replacement case from PG. He didn't respond to that and was just an impatient little prick.

LOL. Whatever man. I have over 100 heatware with no incident. Ya wanna make this a pissng contest?

You packaged the thing like a retard. Expected someone else to pay for your incompetence. You didnt buy insurance. Expected me to pay shipping for your mistakes. I have no idea where you get the idea you can file a claim if you dont buy insurance from. I havent found a single person that thinks inflated plastic bags are reasonable. Theres even a thread here on how to package heavy items.

Its not just a broken foot. There are actually 2 pots broken off inside the amp.

I am glad you brought this back up. Its no sweat off my ass. People will still sell to me knowing Im picky about packaging. Will people still buy form you knowing you pack like **** and try to pass it off like you were some kind of helpful?

I will buy from him because his name is faulkton //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I wont buy or sell from you, because you do not respect your peers....

just my 2 cents

I will buy from him because his name is faulkton //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

just my 2 cents
That is exactly why this site is goin to sh1t. People with a name around here can push around the newer people. If this transaction would have been switched around you guys would be all over nutxo's azz. Its **** pathetic.

Im throwing up some love for Nutxo. Sold me a fosgate amp, well packaged and honest... I would buy or sell to him in a second.

Thanks again Bro.

FWIMFW.

That is exactly why this site is goin to sh1t. People with a name around here can push around the newer people. If this transaction would have been switched around you guys would be all over nutxo's azz. Its **** pathetic.

People seem to think CA has a popular contest based on the number of posts and years on the forum...NOT! Honestly, if it was packaged sh*tty and I had sold it to Nuxto I would have ate the cost of shipping and refunded him his money once I received the items sent. 1. Not purchasing insurance:eek:, most members on the forum know this is a must. 2. Not properly packaging an item in respect to it's weight and dimensions:crazy: 3. Creating a second thread after you've already posted in the OP thread--childish.

I've never personally purchased anything from Faulkton but I might consider if it was a send payment after receipt of item, so that I could ensure the item arrived in great shape. If it didn't, I'd only lose out on shipping the item back to him. Personally I could care less how long a person has been on a forum or their post count--it's not a measure of who that person is or will become as time goes on. Every risk on CA or any other forum is a risk. Every transaction on Ebay is a risk. If there was mutual respect across the board with buyers and sellers alike, those risks would be less of a red caution flag.

I think the seller and buyer can come to a mutual conclusion to end the threads and finger pointing by buyer returning the purchased/shipped items and seller refunding the buyers money. Both walk away as gentleman knowing not every deal works out and move on.

People seem to think CA has a popular contest based on the number of posts and years on the forum...NOT! Honestly, if it was packaged sh*tty and I had sold it to Nuxto I would have ate the cost of shipping and refunded him his money once I received the items sent. 1. Not purchasing insurance:eek:, most members on the forum know this is a must. 2. Not properly packaging an item in respect to it's weight and dimensions:crazy: 3. Creating a second thread after you've already posted in the OP thread--childish.
I've never personally purchased anything from Faulkton but I might consider if it was a send payment after receipt of item, so that I could ensure the item arrived in great shape. If it didn't, I'd only lose out on shipping the item back to him. Personally I could care less how long a person has been on a forum or their post count--it's not a measure of who that person is or will become as time goes on. Every risk on CA or any other forum is a risk. Every transaction on Ebay is a risk. If there was mutual respect across the board with buyers and sellers alike, those risks would be less of a red caution flag.

I think the seller and buyer can come to a mutual conclusion to end the threads and finger pointing by buyer returning the purchased/shipped items and seller refunding the buyers money. Both walk away as gentleman knowing not every deal works out and move on.
x2 and couldn't have said it better myself.

I actually have picked up some good points from the OP's thread that got locked about how to package, as I have been at fault once for not packing something right, but got there fine with no problems. I have since then packed everything proper and never had a problem.

I like you faulk, but seems you are being a little childish about this. I kinda expected more out of you, but sometimes you just never know.

I honestly hope it works out for the both of you and you both can move on. Sometimes **** happens and it is happening right now. Sorry for the both of ya.

soooo.......if he shipped via ups and he sold the amp for only $100 where the problem with not getting insurance or filing a claim?

just my 2 cents
Respect does go both ways too....

My 2 cents....

Read both threads, and feel that if it was even a working amp...or even a mint one....brand new in the box....or non functioning Demo display unit....if packaged the way it was....I would not be happy either. Some people buy demo's or broken amps for the cases....If they are restoring amps...or repairing amps...

Doesnt matter what price was paid...a deal is a deal.....and it didnt arrive as it was pictured as the seller posted/said it was.

And you cant just say well you can cover it up with the ends...it's like saying ahhh sorry you got a busted up case...I packed it well...just go throw a paper bag over it....Still doesnt make it ok...or does it? Maybe for some people....but think about it if you had bought something from anyone anywhere...And you were told what to expect...and you didnt get what you expected?

LOL I forgot about this thread.

Still, I tried to work something out with him and he just made a thread complaining instead.

He could have gotten a brand new case from PG but declined it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

faulkton

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
faulkton
neverland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies