Tips on completely sealing

Participant count
  • Participants list

.::DuD3::.
10+ year member

EE in training
I built a temporary sealed box for my SSD, but I didn't have a router around so I ended up using a jigsaw to cut the circle for the sub. I also flush mounted it. Its sealed up except for one spot where I had a WTF moment on the jigsaw. Any tips on sealing it up? I was thinking about caulking it up around the entire hole (thats what she said) but thought maybe theres an alternative.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
Generally you can still use the High Level inputs on most any amplifier to get it installed off the HU speaker wiring. Its a bit old school way of...
The tricky bit is that they're soft and floppy and they may be stretched a tad to go over the frames. I've used them in the past and come out...
im not looking to seal off im trying to stay out of wall classes and plan on staying in trunk classes

About this thread

10+ year member
EE in training
Chesafreak, Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date