guy building boxes on ebay

The boxes don't really look that good. You can find other people on here that can build better boxes for about the same price maybe a little more

"I do not cover the boxes with carpet or vinyl. I recommend if your going for loud bass, you do not want any material cause it will absorb the sound vibrations. Which is bad."
See, a lot of the so called good box builders around here just do not seem to grasp that concept. MOar carpet = less deebeez.

Im not sure how fair it will be to judge his box building skills by 2 pics (1 angle).

If there were any feedbacks but then again those could be from his friends as well.

The boxes don't really look that good. You can find other people on here that can build better boxes for about the same price maybe a little more
hahahhah that guy is a joke. dude i could build you a better box for a lil more like 100plus ship. with carpet. wtf tha guy is a complete idiot

I'll buy a box if he can improve my score by 2 dB. For some reason, I don't think that he will be able to.
he is bullshitting . only realistick way to highten the score is work on the car test it in and out make the box like a heavy **** brick .(make sure no flex) make sure all acoustical energy is wasted. like i said it it raises you score by 2 dbs then this guy is a god. more then likely hes a idiot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bsean63

10+ year member
Undead Revolution
bsean63
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date