HID Lights

Get these

http://www.retro-solutions.com/HondaTechGB.html

I have them for my car. There digital HID's. You can also get 35 watt or 55 watt. Also TOP NOTCH customer service. I exchange literally 4 diffrent bulb colors until I found the ones I liked. They also come in a **** briefcase!

101_3047.jpg

101_3049.jpg

go with apexcone. I have had them installed in one of my cars for a year now, they work great. they have a 35W and a high output 55W kit which really brightens up the road ahead of you.

Get these
http://www.retro-solutions.com/HondaTechGB.html

I have them for my car. There digital HID's. You can also get 35 watt or 55 watt. Also TOP NOTCH customer service. I exchange literally 4 diffrent bulb colors until I found the ones I liked. They also come in a **** briefcase!
Hi there! Thanks for posting where you got the kit from.

psst: you forgot to mention the LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Now we are having trouble tracking a customer down that ordered from this link that is specific to HondaTech forums.

Someone has ordered through this link and we require more information from them. However the election of a "hidden" email address has left us no way to contact them.

I'm looking for a Hin Shing Lo of Sydney, please contact us bask ASAP, we have no valid email address for you!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.