Best SQ speakers for under $360

I have a set of the higher end xs65s for sale for $325 shipped. Pratically brand new with about 8 hours use out of my show car I am parting out. Original box and all.

are these both going in the front, because if not you should just consider going with fronts and leaving out rear fill so you can get one much nicer set up front or use the extra to pay for sound deadener, and then you could run them active off of that amplifier

I agree w/ both set given to you. The phoenix golds were great back when then were released and retailed for double that amount and the Pioneer are just phenomenal. But if it was my setup I would take the Pioneers. They are an amazing speaker hands down for such a cheap price! They might find there way into one of my SQ builds one day....

I would not -- I would just spend the money up front. If you want to spend some time researching it just do a search for "rear fill" here.

But in short, IMO not only are you wasting money you will most likey end up with a worse sounding system if you go with 2 sets of comps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.