Sign in to follow this  

i have a box that 28 long 16 wide and 15.5 deep if i use 4 in areos how many and how long for a 40 hrz tuning and who long should i make a port if i do slot box.

box is a hair over 4 cub thanks

Has someone hijacked your account?

Because a) you've been here since 04 b) you're a competitor or involved with a shop aren't you? and c) don't you think something like that has been asked before? search!

wow ok dont do many boxes that are tuned that low i make fart boxes sorry i asked for help

wow ok dont do many boxes that are tuned that low i make fart boxes sorry i asked for help

Well it's not like the process for designing low tuned boxes is different than the process for designing high tuned boxes. If you have experience making boxes, you have experience making boxes.....

Has someone hijacked your account?

Because a) you've been here since 04 b) you're a competitor or involved with a shop aren't you? and c) don't you think something like that has been asked before? search!

Da/\/\n.... Dude can't ask a question.

... It's the help section. He might need the answer like now... And doesn't have the time to sit there a search the database.

BUT ANYWAY

Without the Sub displacement... it will alter the tuning a tad... I'll need that to determine.

Cause the internals is only 3.1cuft. w/o the sub or port displacement added.