movies-

Into the blue

Gone in 60 sec

Lord of war

Jay and Silent Bob

Talladega nights

Hdmi included

Make a offer..

What do you guys have? price or something your looking for?I think I would like the 60 gig, but open to all, as I will probably use it for the blue ray player most. Thanks!

60 gig will be hard to find new. And the used 60s have trouble playing certain games. Lotta people had issues playing GTA till the patch was released. MIne just sits there. I sold my 20 once, but I missed it too much and got a 40 gig a little later.

60 gig will be hard to find new. And the used 60s have trouble playing certain games. Lotta people had issues playing GTA till the patch was released. MIne just sits there. I sold my 20 once, but I missed it too much and got a 40 gig a little later.
my 60gb has had 0 problems since i bought it a year ago. i believe they actually are the best ones because the backwards compatibility is hardware built in instead of software built in like the new ps3's, or something like that lol

I have a 20gb with--Games-

Cod4

Cod3

Gta4

Fear

movies-

Into the blue

Gone in 60 sec

Lord of war

Jay and Silent Bob

Talladega nights

Hdmi included

Make a offer..
Are those Blue Ray dvds? You gotta shoot me your price or what you want to trade for it, Please pm me and we can go from there! Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Team H&K

10+ year member
Master of the 12v Variety
Team H&K
Indiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies