Steveyhustle= Scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddyleee5
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
RI
as you can get if you read the 30 pages of the other thread this is the situation...

this thread is about a transaction that took place back in april with steveyhustle. I paid steve $540 for a set of diamond earrings and asked him to ship the next day. he said that he didnt have any money in his bank account to ship the earrings and asked that i wait until it cleared in his bank account before he shipped. I agreed and waited for him to ship the package. He said that he had some sort of emergency and did not get around to shipping hte package when he said, which i again said thats fine, i understand that things happen. He threw in another set of small earrings into the box for the time i had to wait. He then provided me with a tracking number when he shipped the box. The box showed up close to two weeks after i had paid him for a pair of 1 ct. earrings and he threw in a set of smaller studs. The box that showed up had no 1 ct. studs in it only the smaller earrings. the box had a hole in the side of it that looked like it was broken into. i contacted steve and told him what happened and he said that he would assist me in getting something from ups.

It is now June 4th, and neither of us have recieved anything from UPS. I sent Steve the money on april 29th and i have no seen anything since. He has my money, and will be recieving the insurance money from ups. I have asked him to refund my money and he says that "he doesnt have $540 to give me" i dont feel that that should be my problem. I have been more than patient with him and i have not been agressive until last night when i told him i wanted my refund. Paypal does not handle damage in shipping, so once again they are useless. I have a chargeback being issued from my credit card company, but they have requested that i attempt to resolve the issue before it goes through.

I sent Steve money and was patient when he did not ship, i've waited and waited for UPS to send the money to me or him, and I have seen nothing. I dont feel that him spending my $540 should have anything to do with him not refunding my money. I do not have anything and he has my money and will eventually be recieving a check from ups. I will gladly send him the smaller earrings back when he refunds my money. If i am out of line here for asking for my money back then that may be the case, but i have been extremely patient with him, and through discussion i learned that he at one time worked at UPS, and after reading that infamous thread on MBworld i am wary of a scam.

All i ask is that my money be refunded and I will delete this thread.

so that was the situation before this thread. I have since talked to ups and a check is being issued to steve next tuesday coming up, which he has been promising all along to refund to me. But he is now saying that he will not refund the money because i have a chargeback that i could process, but chose to hold off on because the refund will be returned before the chargeback was complete.

Steve is keeping my original $540 and the $500 check that UPS is issuing him, SCAMMER

here is the conversation where he refuses to refund the money

southeast LA (10:50:20 PM): so wens ur chargeback goin thru been waitin on it.

buddyleee5 (10:50:38 PM): i held off cuz the refund will come faster

southeast LA (10:52:33 PM): ya well see bout that lol i herd u cried to randy so now u wan b adick i can to[;

buddyleee5 (10:52:58 PM): what are you talking about?

southeast LA (10:53:55 PM): byE

buddyleee5 (10:54:25 PM): so you are not issuing the refund when ups gives you the money as you have been saying all along

southeast LA (10:54:43 PM): no cuz ur doing a chargeback as u been saying all along

southeast LA (10:54:50 PM): dont want u to get chargeback and money sorry

buddyleee5 (10:54:54 PM): it hasnt gone through

buddyleee5 (10:55:04 PM): becasue you have been saying that you will send the money back

buddyleee5 (10:55:08 PM): and ups is giving you the money

buddyleee5 (10:55:15 PM): so you are refunding it when you get it on tuesday

buddyleee5 (10:55:18 PM): or some where around then

southeast LA (10:55:19 PM): ya well once it does ull get ur money so i aint sending check to

southeast LA (10:55:30 PM): youll get it once ur chargeback goes thru like u been saying

southeast LA (10:55:39 PM): let me know wen its goin thru make sure moneys there

buddyleee5 (10:55:40 PM): are you issuing the refund or not

buddyleee5 (10:55:45 PM): yes or no

southeast LA (10:56:05 PM): keep doing ur chargeback i aint issueing you the check and while ur chargeback is going thru sorry

buddyleee5 (10:56:25 PM): if the chargeback goes through and you issue a refund then thats fraud

buddyleee5 (10:56:43 PM): then you have legal backing for a lawsuit

southeast LA (10:56:44 PM): ya but no one cares bout fraud for 500bux nowadays

buddyleee5 (10:57:00 PM): yes or no answer, are you issuing hte refund when you get the money from ups

southeast LA (10:57:21 PM): your getting ur money wen ur chargeback goes thru since u said it was goin thru saturday

southeast LA (10:57:28 PM): till than msg me on CA wen its goin thru later

buddyleee5 (10:57:31 PM): and it didnt go thro

southeast LA signed off at 10:57:31 PM.

southeastla is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

LOL this is hilarious u keep saying on AIM ur getting a chargeback so why would i issue u the check as well? lol here we go again ROUND 2 FIGHT!
the chargeback did not go through because you said you were going to issue the refund, if you can produce where i said it was going through then be my guest

LOL this is hilarious u keep saying on AIM ur getting a chargeback so why would i issue u the check as well? lol here we go again ROUND 2 FIGHT!
He just said that the check will arrive before the chargeback goes through.

Don't get butthurt because you're not allowed to sell your stuff with an unresolved transaction, and take it out on the buyer. When you get the check, send it to him, and you can start selling stuff again. It's as simple as that.

LOL@gfs naked pics. ya if u read it u kept sayin ull get a chargeback as well i kept tellin u to get one. and u said u were saturday so i aint issuing u a check and as well u will get ur chargeback no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

buddyleee5

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
buddyleee5
RI
Start date
Participants