Good Exhaust For my 99 Acura Integra

SethPhillips
5,000+ posts

I'sa Playa
Looking to get a nice exhaust system for my Acura Integra..

it's a 1.8L L4 PFI DOHC 16V

i dont want anything loud and anoying.. just want it to have a nice sound and gain some HP out of it..

want a full system Heder, and back system

trying not to spend more then 600 for the whole set up..

i was thinking Skunk2

what else is out there?

i have absolutely no knowledge about exhaust systems for integras, but you do have a PM regarding being a stinger dealer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i have absolutely no knowledge about exhaust systems for integras, but you do have a PM regarding being a stinger dealer //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
well allrighty then!

get a cool fat pipe!
umm no coffe can exhast's for me... unless it's a good one

i'm pretty sure there are about a bazillion honda/acura forums that can help you rice out your car
yes rice for the win...

you guys are so helpfull.. there is so mutch info you guys just gave me i dunno what to do with myself!!!

20raftl.jpg

You are probably not going to gain any real HP out of switching out the exhaust, I believe most of the idiots driving around get the loud ones so they 'look' fast.

I have never heard a skunk2 but the big name ones I have heard such as greddy, remus and pacesetter have all been pretty loud compared to stock.

yes rice for the win...

you guys are so helpfull.. there is so mutch info you guys just gave me i dunno what to do with myself!!!
there isn't any info to give. you wanna spend $600 on something that will get you maybe extra 2hp and maybe 2mpg extra

doesn't make sense other than you want to be a follower and rice out your car

your best bet is to just get a header and then unbolt the muffler(if it is like my del sol was, it unbolts in the passenger wheel well) and take it off. you will get the same gains and save money

You are probably not going to gain any real HP out of switching out the exhaust, I believe most of the idiots driving around get the loud ones so they 'look' fast.
I have never heard a skunk2 but the big name ones I have heard such as greddy, remus and pacesetter have all been pretty loud compared to stock.
yea Skunk 2 makes some nice stuff..

right now i have a dynomax cat back system. but it's pretty rusty and im thinking it may fall off sometime soon

there isn't any info to give. you wanna spend $600 on something that will get you maybe extra 2hp and maybe 2mpg extra
doesn't make sense other than you want to be a follower and rice out your car

your best bet is to just get a header and then unbolt the muffler(if it is like my del sol was, it unbolts in the passenger wheel well) and take it off. you will get the same gains and save money
2 extra miles per gallon is good enough for me..

so ur saying if i didnt have an acura and wanted an exhaust for my say 91 gmc sonoma i would be a fallower...

is ur life that bad you gotta hate on other people.. ****in looser..

i say by a head/down pipe and then have a muffler shop do the rest of ur piping and try like a flowmaster or something. Then just a classy tip comin out the back.

when I wanted to look for a nice catback for my VW, I went to a VW forum. While at this VW forum I found some nice systems that other people were running, I found pictures and prices and reviews. it was so cool! I also got a code for a discount for some exhaust systems!

yeah car audio.com is not going to help.

i say by a head/down pipe and then have a muffler shop do the rest of ur piping and try like a flowmaster or something. Then just a classy tip comin out the back.
i was thinking that allso.. but the proplem is. the tip is my muffler.. so i dont want to buy something that just looks good.. i could care if it looked factory..

the fact of the mater is i need a new exhaust system. im not getting a new exahust to become a "ricer" just want a nice exhaust, so why not get a good one..

the reson why im looking at getting a full system is because they are tuned for my vehicle...

when I wanted to look for a nice catback for my VW, I went to a VW forum. While at this VW forum I found some nice systems that other people were running, I found pictures and prices and reviews. it was so cool! I also got a code for a discount for some exhaust systems!
yeah car audio.com is not going to help.
yes i know this. but im at work and my work comp only allows me to view sites that are on my favorit's list...

i am part of a acura forum, but i have no idea how to post ect.. not only that i cant view it here t work..

thanks azbass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.