Southwest Region Car Club, Northern Utah

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

SethPhillips
5,000+ posts

I'sa Playa
Trying to get a Car club together here in Norhtern Utah. mostly for Car Audio Comps/ car show's or just to meet up and test & tune, or shoot the breeze.

I am a M.E.C.P. Installer, i have a shop with lift's 4 bays and mtuch more, and am a Stinger, Peripheral, Best kit's, ect.. dealer.. so we will have access to allot of install product's and have a nice place to meet, and test and tune

so far we have these fellow people willing to participate.

Me, 99 acura integ..

mcbuggin, Mel has a civc dx, w/ a loud system with plenty of potential

Thomas G, same car same amount of potential

Orion Man, Gavin, loves his loud stereo's and know's allot about product.

ANYONE ELSE??

allrighty, i got a buDdy, Gavin. he is gun ho to set up a bad ass system and is down to be part of the club.

what we need to do is have our car's set up for each class.

mel i forgot what class you are..

i dunno what class me and Thomas would be in...

gavin has 93 acura integra, and is down to put anything in it to make it loud for whatever class we can figure he will be in...

what would we benifit more from DB Drag, Or USACi ?

allso my roomate trev is putting a set of 3 way a/d/s comps and going active and bi amping his setup... i wanna talk him into competeing in SQ, but he has a ****** and would rather be gay sometimes so well see.

im sure i could compete in SQ with my acura allso..

well honestly I think that we need to get together and see what everyone already has and build off that if you have ?'s in reguard to the usaci rules then feel free to call me and you can give out my # to the others seth. I would be more than glad to help any way I can

well honestly I think that we need to get together and see what everyone already has and build off that if you have ?'s in reguard to the usaci rules then feel free to call me and you can give out my # to the others seth. I would be more than glad to help any way I can
that's what i was thinking...

i have yet to get a deffinate yes with Thomas.???

gavin is down, im down, mel i know you are..

we deff need to get together and do what you just said.. just gotta find time to all come together..

Seth im defintely down for this. I'm in the stock 601-1800 class for usaci. And thats a good thought Seth as to wether we should be focus on usaci or dbdrag. I believe usaci comes around these parts more. I should be landing a sweet job soon as I spoke with a manager from SOS Staffing and they are going to get me on somewhere good. Then I'll have money to support this hobby!

thomas you get around logan much any more if so you could swing by and get the batt
Well they closed down the highway from tremonton to logan till they get done with the construction. So I don't get around there much. Maybe I could take it off your hands next time we meet up?

Seth im defintely down for this. I'm in the stock 601-1800 class for usaci. And thats a good thought Seth as to wether we should be focus on usaci or dbdrag. I believe usaci comes around these parts more. I should be landing a sweet job soon as I spoke with a manager from SOS Staffing and they are going to get me on somewhere good. Then I'll have money to support this hobby!
yea usaci sounds like a better plan around these part's..

suprised Gavin hasent posted on here yet...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

oh and the bass broke my muffler off.. now my car sounds like a weed wacker..

we all need to get together here some time soon and decide how we wanna set this up..

im sure there are more people out here in utah with some comp worthy ****, we just gotta find em..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.