Northeast Region northeastern PA

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
I just know it takes me 4 hours to get to Syracuse so I was estimating what it takes to get to the boarder before Binghampton.

80, are you near Edison N.J.? There is a Funk Flex show June 28th. The car I worked on for the Car wars T.V. show will be there.

You are actually close to a gentleman by the name of Jeff Fronk. he used to be a big competitor in IASCA and dB drag but now I think he judges. He did run a shop and was one of the first DD dealers in the area. He was right over the boarder in NY.

There is a show coming up in norther NY above Water town. And there are talks of one in the fingerlakes region.

I just know it takes me 4 hours to get to Syracuse so I was estimating what it takes to get to the boarder before Binghampton.
80, are you near Edison N.J.? There is a Funk Flex show June 28th. The car I worked on for the Car wars T.V. show will be there.
yup im near edison nj..will u be at the show on the 28th

yeah i have a tl. ty yanks but ed is closer than i am. i am in york pa closer to maryland. ed is correct there is a couple of shows in the ny area. oh yeah whats up ed if you dont remember me i am the guy with the white jeep liberty

Yeah, I remember the Liberty. I didnt know you were in York though.

I will be attending the show in York with Vicky, the star and leader of Team Shocker from this season of car wars. If my small rebuild is done I will have my car in the show. But if not I will be with the Focus.

Monroeton is actually closer to Buffalo I think, than it is to me. The Psychoacoustic judges are up there. They do testing every wednesday I believe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poundindak69
monroeton, pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
poundindak69
IMG_0632.jpg