Wall help for someone who dosent know stuffz about walls...4 15s...FYI...WTF

Which Box Design?

• Total voters

bamaboy
5,000+ posts

War Eagle!!!
need some opinions for a wall im about to start, going for loud daily demo material stuffs, not too concerned on meter, but it needs to be able to tag some numbers;)

4 RF T2 15s and a t40001bd

04 Explorer

originally 18.5 cubes gross(~16 net)

200sq" port tuned to 37hz

a lil too high for my liking so gonna lower it to 32-34hz

was measuring and im gonna end up doing 2 separate boxes because it would be **** near imposibe to fit a big one through the back hatch, probably 4 different chambers, so 4 ports, maybe 2 and 2

gonna be riding with the seat up to, so the bottom half of the box might be blocked by them, shouldnt be a problem though

img 1

box1vb1.jpg

img 2

box2xl3.jpg

img3

box3qy2.jpg

gonna use 45s and such in corners, what other would you reccommend?

dude its an explorer i have seen many guys do it under the window line and put up some high numbers. your from alabama so have u heard of heath jordan, out of chattanooga he had a 95 to 98 explorer had i think 3 immortal 12's pulling mid 50's easy. last i had heard he done a 54 with one 15 i think. u have to do a lot of building if u wanna go for spl. now i am not knocking walls and such but i think walls should be used if u are running a butt load of power. plus if this is your daily driver i would give the box under the window line a try first if u already hasn't. subs up port back using aero's would be great so i have heard. but its up to you man i am not tryin to discourage u out of doing just saying that its going to take more than one build to get this thing right trust me i know i am on box number 7 i think in the last 3 months.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...