Northeast Region Show in the tri-state area

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

assman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Here is a list of shows that i came up with in teh near future.

June 1st in Claymont DE at Sound of Tristate,its a local show using the old old stick term lab meters.

June 14th in Bear De at Audio Jam,its a Slap Show i believe

June 15th in Egg Harbor Township NJ. believe its a slap show as well.

June 27th in Delmar De. at Bullfeathers,a meca show

July 27th in Dover De. its a Sound of Tristate show at Legislative Mall,center city Dover

They are all local show but im going to try to make them all with the van.

I just want to go out and see some of the vans that compete and stuff. Might get metered if possible. Do you know where in egg hardbor or any paticulars like that.

The addy is

Auto Bahn

6814 Tilton Road

Egg Harbor,Nj.

Im not 100% sure if thats right ,i was going to try to search it one of these days.

June 15th is slapshow. Small show but okay turn out last year. Had fun everytime Im at a slapshow.

Assman you going to egg harbor slapshow the 15th.

I know where that is that is like 30 or so mins away from me. I should be able to go there and see how this comp stuff works.
I should be there with a bunch of other guys. Like a bunch too. lol.

I hear ya Randy its a good drive just for NJ guys/girls to go. I wont be at the bear show at audio jam.

Morgan I have a white dodge dakota.

Thank you assman, im glad you posted this up. I have been trying to find some shows within the 2-3 hour driving range.

I remember seeing you at the MECA event in Parkville at 12Voltz. Do you plan on being at all of those shows you posted above? I definitely want to hear the van.

Thank you assman, im glad you posted this up. I have been trying to find some shows within the 2-3 hour driving range.
I remember seeing you at the MECA event in Parkville at 12Voltz. Do you plan on being at all of those shows you posted above? I definitely want to hear the van.
I'm trying to make them all,the only one that is questionable is the one in Jersey.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

assman

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
assman
Rising Sun,Md
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date