Northwest Region June 29th, 2008 Show

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
well some news

1: the event is a bass race event decision of ultimate electronics

2:I won't be hosting the event due to me being out of town in june and july so ultimate will be taking over it until august when I will be hosting the events

well some news1: the event is a bass race event decision of ultimate electronics

2:I won't be hosting the event due to me being out of town in june and july so ultimate will be taking over it until august when I will be hosting the events
cool. i should have some new subs and alternator by then. going on vacation?

cool. i should have some new subs and alternator by then. going on vacation?
yup. I will be going with my dad for the summer. Have fun at the shows. When I get back for sure I will get way bigger trophies and more stuff for the raffles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

yup. I will be going with my dad for the summer. Have fun at the shows. When I get back for sure I will get way bigger trophies and more stuff for the raffles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
yep. i'll be at all of them i hope.

yah but ultimate and me are finished. Didn't need me and left me meaning they will do shows which I started the idea of bringing back to co and they will no longer be needing help which is bs. Anyways I wil start having some shows possibly with car toys or even best buy.

So this show on the 29th still a go? I'm hopin I can be ready to go without half assin anything thing to make it in time.
i'm probably gonna be half assin. i bought an RE MX, but it won't get here 'til wednesday or so. i think i'll be ok on the box, but i wanted a different head unit and i still don't have an alternator worth a crap. being poor *****.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

yah but ultimate and me are finished. Didn't need me and left me meaning they will do shows which I started the idea of bringing back to co and they will no longer be needing help which is bs. Anyways I wil start having some shows possibly with car toys or even best buy.
That *****, nothing wrong with more shows in the area though, hopefully the CT and BB gigs work out.

i'm probably gonna be half assin. i bought an RE MX, but it won't get here 'til wednesday or so. i think i'll be ok on the box, but i wanted a different head unit and i still don't have an alternator worth a crap. being poor *****.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
Right on man, never seen/heard an MX in person, should be cool. I still have a ton of **** to get done...I might end up doin some half assin myself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.