Stereo Integrity

dpu2014
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I want to by two of the new SI mags but it looks like this is a company basically ran by two people. I looked everywhere on the website and cant find a return address. The whole website seems a little fishy. Has anyone ordered products from them?

I want to by two of the new SI mags but it looks like this is a company basically ran by two people. I looked everywhere on the website and cant find a return address. The whole website seems a little fishy. Has anyone ordered products from them?
Where do you think the SI subs in the classifieds came from? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yes, they are legit.

lawl

New subs are being sold directly. They are legit. They are good subs. Also, if you are talking about the new Mags in the thread where you are asking for an amp, and not the old ones, and you are going with 2 of them, I change my suggestion to a Kicker 1500.1 or something along those lines to run at 2 ohm.

low-hz.com
i dunno who the new owners are, but hell no!!

and SI is very legit, and yeah, it's pretty much ran by just one person, nick lemons. it's a bit larger then him though, and to be honest, was the first forum boner here way back in 2001. the new mags are supposed to be pretty **** good, and don't need big power.

try the phone number, join the forum and /or send nick or marty an email. you'll get the info you need.

also, try sending tirefryr a pm here, or at soundsolutionsaudio.com. he's a SI rep.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

yea its just that i want to order them but my mom ,who doesnt know anything about this stuff, wants me to go to circuit city and have them put in a system. She thinks im gonna get ripped off. There is no way some circuit city people are gonna put in my system with there over priced mtx sh*&.

I just wanna make sure Im not flushin 500 bucks down the drain.

umm, show her this thread, lol. or SI's own forum. have her contact nick. you won't be getting ripped unless you go to shitty city.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

I am also an SI rep, I can answer questions for you.

Stereo Integrity is a great company, I got BM with a misaligned voice coil and he replaced it for me. Nick knows his **** well, probably better than many of the big companies. I would never hesitate buying an SI sub, in fact I will be replacing my BMs with a single Mag.

not all of us are SI reps, i'm not. i did get to play with the last gen mag proto before it came out. awesome subwoofer.

but i'll vouch for nick. how many other internet brands are as old as his is? look up some early rangerman posts. he's outlasted quite a few e-boners, including adire and re (who got lucky, IMO and was bought out)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

Yea Im def not goin to circuit city. There is a local audio store that likes to rip off ignorant teenagers. They tried to sell me two Jl13w3's with a box for $1200. After a little research I found what a "deal" that really is.

I have called them twice, no answer. Ill keep tryin. Im not doubting yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.