Factory Ford Nav Head Unit to External Amplifier

Participant count
  • Participant list

Psyence
10+ year member

Customized
Canada
Hey everyone. I am not new to CA, but I am new to actually using a factory stereo NAV unit as part fo the system.

I just purchased an 08 Sport Trac Adrenalin, and the Nav Unit with Steering wheel Controls, SYNC System, Etc will do me for a while, and im just wondering what is the best thing for me to do to get a clean clear signal to a couple external amplifiers (one sub, one components)

Thanks

If you are looking for processing you can use something such as the rockford 360, the audiocontrol lc6 or the alpine piece. (650 I believe).

Or you can just use a line output converter.

Im looking for the closest thing to a high end deck signal in the end....

Any of those better than the other?

I have used the rockford and was pretty impressed by the way it sounded. I have heard mixed reviews on the others, and have no personal experience with them.

Hopefully others can chime in with their experience with the other pieces.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.