02 Mustang GT enclosure capability? Anyone have specs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jono1998
10+ year member

MD
I have an 02 Mustang GT awaiting (2) 2005+ model Alpine type R's (dual 2 ohm. 1222D) I previously had them in my 98 mustang in a dual chamber sealed box and that was a pain. I had to remove the spare tire and trunk latch and angle it in until it was upright lol....I have heard the type R's come to life in a tuned ported box though and am interested in re doing my mach 460 and putting my subs back in. But I might just have to do a single ported enclosure though since the space needed for the type r to perform will take up a lot of room I guess?

Anyone have anything similiar here...I'd like to fit both in a ported box but dont think it will happen. Any suggestions guys? Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.