Southeast Region Competition Classes

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

JPerkmr954
10+ year member

I have been in a soundoff before back a few yesrs ago, just got in the for the heck of it and actually got a trophy:D...

but im tryin to understand the classes more, and how do you know what class you fall into when your going to compete?

I just would like to find out when done with my truck how many DB i can hit... and if i happen to ever get in again maybe I'd get lucky and win something again...

The show i went to, they put a mic against the front windshield, dunno what term of rating that is....

Please someone educate me!!!

I dont have my system... for this automobile... BUT i'll be running 2-12z.... what other info would matter in regards to that would u need to know? how many amps? how much power per amp?

Oh ok.... the time i did it... they looked in my car... saw what i had... and they put me in a class... As i said, i was just doing it for kicks just to see.. and i happened to win second place.... But i was just curious to see what kinda db numbers my car would get....

Now that im going to take putting my system together a lil ore seriously, my intentions are still the same.. just to see what kinda DB'z i can hit... but if i can win a trophy... kool...

Being that you guys seem to know whats going on...

what type of numbers can be expected with a 2-12inch sub setup in a yukon... or an suv really... just curious of what might be possible.

Being that you guys seem to know whats going on...what type of numbers can be expected with a 2-12inch sub setup in a yukon... or an suv really... just curious of what might be possible.
There are alot of variables you have left out of the equation before we could even TRY to guess a db #.

Power, enclosure, etc.

ok... keep in mind i dont have anything yet... but i know what i want to do... and you can tell me an estimate...

2-12'z a box made by fisher customs... 2- 1000 amps- one per sub....

Wow... really.... thats terrible... might have to re-plan then... because I know the open space in a truck is a killer... but I was hoping that It may be possible... Thanks for the info...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.