2006 civic EX box help.........

Participant count
  • Participant list

UNDERGROUND_BUM
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
HAWAII
ok so i just got a 2006 honda civic EX sedan. this is my first trunk install, I got a older model 12" mag powered by 1200 rms. im wondering how to get the best results from a car with a trunk. Which way to point sub / port have u had good results with? ive cut open the middle armrest thing to let sound in the cabin, does this help? what else could i do?

I have the 02" model which is the same. sub back port back. I've tried everything else and this configuration works best unless you fire into the cabin with the trunk sealed off (very difficult to do though, the rear deck has a ton of holes/gaps to fill in). Get the sub box as far back as you can in the trunk and put sound deadener on the trunk lid so it doesn't rattle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.