Ahh I Just Dont No ....help Please....

okk... are they realy shity?
Well, what do you think?

A decent normal headunit costs $200-300 easily. You're looking for a TV screen (motorized), DVD player, cd player combo for $300.

Of course they are shitty. They are cheaply made with crap parts and you're lucky if it lasts 6 months before crapping all over itself.

Do yourself a favor, save up some money, and buy a decent unit.

This right here is why the electronics market is going to ****. Everybody wants something for nothing, thus forcing companies to start making shittier products that they can sell for less money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Here try this (I use simple programs like this as a long time box designer all of the time): https://boomspeaker.com/subwoofer-port-calculator/...
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated. The dsp is an afterthought. I haven't installed anything yet but I put a budget system together. I already...
I have a bunch of amp but the sundown and the skar are two highest wattage ones. what amp would be needed to be enough for that skar 15" i thought...
That is correct. I like these as they are twisted pair and the RCA ends are thick and grip quite nicely...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...

About this thread

Magg103

10+ year member
Magg103
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from