Box Build: 2.0 @ 35 Hz for 12" Fi BTL

bjfish11
5,000+ posts

FisherCustoms.com
This a an abnormal slot ported box. Had to build a little "enclosure" for the port. Coming along pretty nicely so far. Didnt get to put too much time in it tonight though.

This is for a returning customer from the Caribbean, and is actually having me ship out another box as well. So you will see another build for him in the coming days.

Both will be left bare, as he is having them painted on the island to color match his interior.

danielsingle.jpg

DanielJurczenko001.jpg

DanielJurczenko002.jpg

DanielJurczenko003.jpg

DanielJurczenko004.jpg

DanielJurczenko005.jpg

DanielJurczenko006.jpg

DanielJurczenko007.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
The tricky bit is that they're soft and floppy and they may be stretched a tad to go over the frames. I've used them in the past and come out...
In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I got scared of the 4th being to much for a newbie but did end up building a box to 2.1 Cubic Foot tuned to...
Love this sub, hate AB's site, short on info for sure. American Bass XR-10D2 box recomend: If you want to tune a 2.75 Cu Ft box (for two of these...

About this thread

bjfish11

5,000+ posts
FisherCustoms.com
bjfish11
Garden Plain, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date