bjfish11

Box Build: 2.0 @ 35 Hz for 12" Fi BTL

This a an abnormal slot ported box. Had to build a little "enclosure" for the port. Coming along pretty nicely so far. Didnt get to put too much time in it tonight though.

This is for a returning customer from the Caribbean, and is actually having me ship out another box as well. So you will see another build for him in the coming days.

Both will be left bare, as he is having them painted on the island to color match his interior.

danielsingle.jpg

DanielJurczenko001.jpg

DanielJurczenko002.jpg

DanielJurczenko003.jpg

DanielJurczenko004.jpg

DanielJurczenko005.jpg

DanielJurczenko006.jpg

DanielJurczenko007.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Authorized SSA Loaded Enclosure Dealer

wow that port is crazy...great work as usual

it just seems to be a small box for that sub...I look forward to see how btl performs in it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2000 Chevy Silverado 4x4

REFS: texasound82, duece212, flipside1212, l7runner, oxsign, tapout, Busabob, NightDrifter05, GOOSE, GohillaAudio, jmanpc, fwb_1234, Fusion_Freak, arkadiy, LoggedOut, Kmanian, KyleBechtold, Beerdrnkr, R/T Pimp, Louie68, dropped_tb, audiobaun, Psychodrama, JBLCAMRY, yunvme666, Buckyboy, CRXBMPN, bpres9991, Worlddre, KCha, operationcougar, Vitveet, and many more...

seems very small for the sub...not much room to work with? Or maybe trying to save money on shipping..

2002 Volvo S40T

Pioneer 780

PG RSD 6.5

Kicker 300.2

Treo SSX 12"

RD 1750.1

SPL-C115

Refs: Pimpedout97x, TreyE, Columbus, 95VolvoSx, oxsign, Pioneerpimp (x2), Bones22, PlushDJ, Reson8, JPD2621, rmdl51, Rollerdj, LS2poweredGoat, Orangecounty1, Iamamp3pimp,Woodels420, SQL4Life ...etc.

Forget all that. Iam a bass head the louder the better, the more windsheilds and sunroofs I blast out my car the happier i will be. I hope I lose my hearing to bass, instead of something crappy like IDK jets engines running at wk or whatever. Is preference dude. Some people like it. Imma do myself a favor and bang as loud as I can....

Thanks guys.

Im acutally just shipping it to Miami to a cargo place. They will be taking it by boat to the island from there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Authorized SSA Loaded Enclosure Dealer

Wow man, that is just a crazy enclosure.

Refs~Max Power(ST), bnevets27(ST), 99oldsintrigue(ST), matrxx dude(BF), Ficaraudio(BF), Zachzchw(BF), tigerf117(ST), 5.7TBI(BF), DBfan187(ST), Joesph M(ST), 97gp(ST), Cornbreadxd(ST), SlappinX(ST), nycspudz03(ST), bl0ckd(BF), Sctattooer(ST), hitman34608(ST), Wackdogg(ST), ggk(ST), 03F150MrSBF(STx2), Dye4metal(ST), Mikey7182(BF), Wu501(BF), Twisted_0912(BF), Crunklech(BF), psychoacoustics(BF), Tyler Chavez(ST), GTO Dave(ST), Thisistiny(ST), DarkScorpin(BF), davidtemple(BF), BassaddictJ(BF), Geoff_off_me(BF), Dragnix(BF)

BF=Bought from

ST=Sold too

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now