Sign in to follow this  
Jdm94Coupe

Box builder in Atlanta area......

anybody on here build boxes that lives in the atlanta area or on the southside...... if so pm me or email me at Detroitballa873@aol.com

thanks in advance

-TwaN

Refs

xtremebassjunky, sundownz, ripskip, king24, Dtour, T9X, dbaudio, Justin89T, GabeC, path2spl, mavssolja, TheLow, xbearxlawls, Subst4nce, mar424, blazeplacid, bur1196, smiley2186, Ledoux289, nelson29, sirsaechao, trumpet, fredric.poulter

I'm in Northeast GA, about 2 hours from ATL. I have delivered two or three boxes down there before and just happened to be in the middle of rush hour haha. I can build you one and bring it to you, but I would prefer to meet up with you halfway or something.

Let me know if you are interested.

SIG.png

References: Vexter 0944, Lingerfelt, riddla, Exploder 97, dillinja666, king ranch, chopsu3i, bonesninja, sxkicker89, djessenz, hl26, btdickey99, JLMaster, jbirrd15, bones22, belbo, 99grandprixGT, woody89, viebotls, garrettpf, SPL140.2, alex5857, Pickler, simpsonbuck, Rickikaye69, Bettr n' Revrse, swollen_cu

if you dont mind shipping, hit up BJ Fisher, his prices are awesome, and he ships with top notch packaging :D

juansig0ea.jpg

2005 Acura RSX-S

Headunit: JVC KD-AR8500

Front Stage: Vifa & Mpyre 65M *ACTIVE*

System Amp: MB Quart DSC4125

Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex

Deadening: Edead SE2 and V3

Refs:

Bought from: mlstrass, archie, brchd, BigOso, bk12321, Ricky 616, IonSQL, SilverSPL, VIPER118, fived, jdiddy, Tacosys, ls2poweredgoat, SethPhillips, DB_DRAG_SPL, bjfish11, XaznKewLguy, Integra2468, Incriminator, bur1196, Goindef154, amartin_72

Sold to: vitveet, aesoj, DejaWiz, jco1385, Lax916, iowaaurora, Zeuslicious, chrispizzitola, gkatmar, Racerx250, boltpride, zeed, Low_e_Red, xreymax, hrtbrk1, RKPsk8er, Anniku989, bradknob, andrios