need box design for two 15" L7s, kx2500, in a rodeo....

Participant count
  • Participant list

aaron7114
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Arkansas
Just got a 2001 rodeo today so soon I will be pulling the wall out my accord and put everything in the rodeo.

I need a box design though for the rodeo. Here is the room I have in the back.

37" wide

28" deep

20" tall

However that would take up the entire back. I would still like to have at least a little room for storage if I ever need it. So I would like to cut down on the depth as much as possible without affecting the outcome of the box.

Wanting to do sub facing up and port towards the back. Not sure on the tuning...I was thinking around 35 hz?

So if someone could help me out and make a design for me and if at all possible a cut list I would really appreciate it!

well, im actually in the process of getting 2 15'' L7s for a tahoe and i spoke to a tech at kicker and he sent me the recommended sizes and all.....

Well for the 15 there are 3 ported boxes we recommend.

3.0 cubic feet + port or 3.5 cubic feet with a 40 Square inch port that is 19.5" long tuned at 35 Hz

4.5 cubic feet + port or 5.0 cubic feet with a 50 Square inch port that is 15" long tuned at 33 Hz

6.0 cubic feet + port or 6.5 cubic feet with a 56 Square inch port that is 13.75" long tuned at 30 Hz

well, im actually in the process of getting 2 15'' L7s for a tahoe and i spoke to a tech at kicker and he sent me the recommended sizes and all.....
Well for the 15 there are 3 ported boxes we recommend.

3.0 cubic feet + port or 3.5 cubic feet with a 40 Square inch port that is 19.5" long tuned at 35 Hz

4.5 cubic feet + port or 5.0 cubic feet with a 50 Square inch port that is 15" long tuned at 33 Hz

6.0 cubic feet + port or 6.5 cubic feet with a 56 Square inch port that is 13.75" long tuned at 30 Hz
thats just for one 15 though. I've got two.

oh lol alright. In your first post I thought you were saying I would have around 3.5 total....not per sub.
o ok. well im not an expert but i can sketch you a design but i cant give you a cut sheet or anything. still havent found that program yet....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.