Swap shop

noooooooooooo!!!!!!! please dont go there. they dont know the difference between 8ga. and 4 ga. they think ported boxes are only for suv's. i asked one of them whats the coil config. on the one sub and he sub dual. i was like dual what? then he preceded to pretend like he didt know english lol

however if you want to go there and completely own them, its a fun time lol

lol Stay the hell away form the Swap Shop I hate that place.

Navy I know I told you I was going to PM you a local installer but I lost his number. I'm just waiting for him to show up at my work. I'll still let you know whenever he comes by.

lol Stay the hell away form the Swap Shop I hate that place.
Navy I know I told you I was going to PM you a local installer but I lost his number. I'm just waiting for him to show up at my work. I'll still let you know whenever he comes by.
i need someone that knows what thier doing to install my system in my eclipse, i stay in wpb, any help?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...