cdt comps

Participant count
  • Participants list
No. How would it? When has not playing something at full volume ever hurt the sound or the speakers? Even if you did put it on a 150W amp the majority of the time it your speakers will be seeing much much less than that. Unless you are listening to sine waves at full volume all the time. If anything the sound will improve and you will see less harmonic distortion, given that you aren't pushing your amp to the limits.

No. How would it? When has not playing something at full volume ever hurt the sound or the speakers? Even if you did put it on a 150W amp the majority of the time it your speakers will be seeing much much less than that. Unless you are listening to sine waves at full volume all the time. If anything the sound will improve and you will see less harmonic distortion, given that you aren't pushing your amp to the limits.
Word!

well the amp i was going to use is a kicker 650.4 and use 2 channels for the front and use the other 2 channels for rear fill i kno rear fill i am weird but i always have people with me in the back

well the amp i was going to use is a kicker 650.4 and use 2 channels for the front and use the other 2 channels for rear fill i kno rear fill i am weird but i always have people with me in the back
No, you aren't weird for wanting "rear fill". Not everyone really needs or appreciates stereo imaging. Some people just want a lot of sound all around them. Nothing wrong with that.

well its only my second system so i am not too big on imaging and what not never heard a good setup system

will that amp do ok

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.