king ranch

cdt comps

i have heard alot of hype about this brand along with rainbow and rsds and i like the cdts very much so i am wondering how they perform

i was looking at these

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4596

only thing i am wondering is my amp i have only does 120rms per channel

and they call for i recall 150 or so will underpowering them hurt it or the sound

Your good. I have the CDT CL4 midrange and it has awesome vocals. I would buy CDT components if I wasn't running active.

No. How would it? When has not playing something at full volume ever hurt the sound or the speakers? Even if you did put it on a 150W amp the majority of the time it your speakers will be seeing much much less than that. Unless you are listening to sine waves at full volume all the time. If anything the sound will improve and you will see less harmonic distortion, given that you aren't pushing your amp to the limits.

No. How would it? When has not playing something at full volume ever hurt the sound or the speakers? Even if you did put it on a 150W amp the majority of the time it your speakers will be seeing much much less than that. Unless you are listening to sine waves at full volume all the time. If anything the sound will improve and you will see less harmonic distortion, given that you aren't pushing your amp to the limits.

Word!

well the amp i was going to use is a kicker 650.4 and use 2 channels for the front and use the other 2 channels for rear fill i kno rear fill i am weird but i always have people with me in the back

well the amp i was going to use is a kicker 650.4 and use 2 channels for the front and use the other 2 channels for rear fill i kno rear fill i am weird but i always have people with me in the back

No, you aren't weird for wanting "rear fill". Not everyone really needs or appreciates stereo imaging. Some people just want a lot of sound all around them. Nothing wrong with that.

well its only my second system so i am not too big on imaging and what not never heard a good setup system

will that amp do ok