T3 Product on the net. SCAMS

I would love for you to throw away anything a consumer sends in... You don't have to repair it, you don't have to do anything but notify them and allow them to pay for return postage and then you HAVE to send it back to them in the condition you received it...

I would love to see the lawsuit you'll have your ass handed to you with if you decide to throw away a consumers product just because you don't like where they got it from...

If you can prove it was stolen, great, contact the authorities and get the process rolling to track down the thieves, but if someone grey-markets your products on you, you cannot just wantingly destroy or dispose of someone elses property...

Frankly, you just made yourself sound like a complete ass and an ignorant fool throwing a temper-tantrum...

I will NEVER buy any of your products and will dissuade anyone I know to stay far away from anything your company produces...

What a complete jerkoff...

I would love for you to throw away anything a consumer sends in... You don't have to repair it, you don't have to do anything but notify them and allow them to pay for return postage and then you HAVE to send it back to them in the condition you received it...
I would love to see the lawsuit you'll have your ass handed to you with if you decide to throw away a consumers product just because you don't like where they got it from...

If you can prove it was stolen, great, contact the authorities and get the process rolling to track down the thieves, but if someone grey-markets your products on you, you cannot just wantingly destroy or dispose of someone elses property...

Frankly, you just made yourself sound like a complete ass and an ignorant fool throwing a temper-tantrum...

I will NEVER buy any of your products and will dissuade anyone I know to stay far away from anything your company produces...

What a complete jerkoff...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/iagree.gif.15d6c075ee8d3913ba26866d06993068.gif

bdphelps I think you may have over reacted a little but I do agree in a sense that if someone buys a product at a good price and then send it in to repair for the Company owner to say because it was not bought from a dealer, there for it will be thrown in the trash is a little childish and against legal conditions. The fact is the product, no matter who it is bought from, is owned by the purchaser and if they send it to you to get repair the most you can do it not accept the package or return it.

For anyone who cares:
T3 Audio product is not authorized to be sold on the internet.

If you see a deal on the internet, it is probably too good to be true.

Sometimes, Some of the stuff on this site is "Sponsored Priced" equipment that the person is wrongfully selling at the price they have chosen to set.

There is no warranty on any of the equipment.... We will not repair or replace any of the equipment.

If the product comes back to us for repair or service, we will check the hidden serial numbers and promptly throw the equipment in the garbage.

So, be smart when purchasing product that is WAY WAY underpriced.

If you want to argue or comment, that is fine, but my piece is said.
But that's the dream - get overpriced stuff for cheap.

oh and I think you meantpeace not piece
i think he meant piece //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

also, if i buy a product that is similar to yours in every way, and send it in to you for repair will you throw that away as well? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.