changing dash lights?

My dash just pops off and I worked my way into the panel and unplugged it. The panel will have a bunch of lights, just order some LED blue lights that will fight, make sure you check the bulbs that are in it so they match. I ended up having to get mine from Japan and bout 15 bulbs, i think about 8 out of the 15 even worked.

My dash just pops off and I worked my way into the panel and unplugged it. The panel will have a bunch of lights, just order some LED blue lights that will fight, make sure you check the bulbs that are in it so they match. I ended up having to get mine from Japan and bout 15 bulbs, i think about 8 out of the 15 even worked.

well no wonder, i mean who orders fighting lights and expects all of them to come in unharmed. forget shipping, they rough each other up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.