Hurricanes0688! Stay away!

Andrew12
10+ year member

Honda.
Pinellas, FL
SEND ME THE REST OF MY ****ING PURCHASE!

He finally sent me my Kicker kx2500 that I purchased from him. Took 3 weeks for it to arrive. When I opened the package, there's no screws, the faceplate is completely detatched, looks like it was buried under dirt and pulled out using a F-550 super duty, and it is missing a side piece. Not to mention the only padding in the box was empty plastic bags (5 total). I will never recommend this seller to anyone again. I'm still waiting on the rest of my amp to arrive over 5weeks later. He is one of the most impossible people to get ahold of that I've ever done business with. Excuse after excuse and still never delivered as told. Be forewarned.

Any other people with negative feedback on this seller please post your experiences in here.

That ***** man, I see someone else is also having issues and the only other feedback about him seems to be from after you guys had already made payment.

What a worthless piece of ****.

i was thinking about trading my 5200 to him... guess i'll have to think twice
i was going to pick up some subs from him but i got mandated to work that day. In a way, i think i'm better off. Even if the subs were legit, i hate to support anyone that has bad business ethics

Almost exactly how it looked when I opened the single layered cardboard box...

100_0367.jpg

This here is dirt or something that is all over the cover, the picture doesn't justify.

100_0370.jpg

Missing the cover for one of the channels as well...

100_0372.jpg

Well what do you know, theres one of my screws... Stripped hardcore

100_0374.jpg

Not that I'm a huge stickler about what the bottom of an amp looks like cosmetically, but this is what I was told is "a decent sized scratch on the bottom"

100_0378.jpg

And the sides as well...

100_0377.jpg

Inside of the amp cover... This is the only thing I was EXPECTING to be wrong with the amp.

100_0376.jpg

Then just some random amp p0rn...

100_0380.jpg

Again, I knew this amp was non functional when I bought it. Functional or not, I still paid for the entire amp which is what I was told would be sent to me 5 weeks ago.

thats funny...i recently traded him...

he had 2 05 xxx 12's that he said made a funny noise at low volumes but the coil was not scraping. we worked out a deal knowing something was wrong with them and assumed they would need to be reconed soon.

i get them home and get absolutely no noise out of them at all. no burnt coils, no nothing. i was pretty excited

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Andrew12

10+ year member
Honda.
Andrew12
Pinellas, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies