anyone lives in sothwest florida or close

yes i kno but geez its a drive for me but it might be worth it i suppose how much experience does he have

ALOT. He does EXCELLENT work, i would say he is one of the top builders on this site. He doesn't charge out the ass either. Great guy, great work.

ok well i am located bout 30 mins east of port charlotte ft.myers only is around a 45 min drive for me so its not too bad better than lakeland

wtf TPABlazer, gtfo!
its minez!

also, where in fort myers you live?

San carlos, east, north, the beach, McGregor, cape, lehigh, estero?
Yikes! Alright, it's yours! I probably dont have the time anyway. Just let me know when it's going down so I can come.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Rockville aren’t bad 6x9s. They technically have specs geared in the ported direction if you’re using them as a subwoofer. They want a fairly...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?
Thinking of going this year. Around August maybe? Never flown before and I know nothing about flights. Any tips on when is best time to buy...
Seems kind of stupid to prevent helping others with advice on equipment from Amazon, doubt that Amazon is preventing this either. Pain in the arse!

About this thread

redfish8

Banned
redfish8
us
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from