Me thinking of something while drunk and high. But want to know if this can work

MyFartsStink
10+ year member

my farts stinky they are
When I read about ported boxes it says that the port acts like an extra sub. Well I was thinking if theres a way to build a box out side of the box tuned to the same as the other port. Good idea or bad idea? Or is this something that needs to be experimented? Would it be louder?

im sure this is somewhat of a bandpass box, i have no idea about bandpasses but a box outside of a box seems like a bp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif definately correct me if i'm wrong

too poor to buy a sheet of MDF but can grab a bag and a case or bottle? i hope youre in college:cool:
$3 vodka bottle, and I found this bag in my room. I need tools, not 2 more sheets of mdf, plus I still need to finish my current box, got the wood cut out, but no tools to finish it lol. Im getting a drill soon so Ill be able to get it done then

$3 vodka bottle, and I found this bag in my room. I need tools, not 2 more sheets of mdf, plus I still need to finish my current box, got the wood cut out, but no tools to finish it lol. Im getting a drill soon so Ill be able to get it done then
$3 vodka bottle? what is it one of those 2 shot samples? and you have a buzz?

reminds me of the should i smoke my moldy weed thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.