HELP!!..problems with kenwood double din deck!!!

Participant count
  • Participants list
hey guys...im a new member to this website...i have a kenwood double din cd player which used to play both copied and original cds...all of a sudden, i dont know why but it plays original cds perfectly and 65% of the times just ejects my copied cds...when it miraculisely reads copied cds, it only reads till track 4 or 5 and then just shuts up and doesnt even read at all..some ppl told me it cud be one of the following, i tried it all, but its still the same:..

-burn at 4x

-different program

-different burner

ive tried all but its still the same...please help me out guys...

thanks

ab

*ps...just a reminder...original cds run perfectly no matter what...its only the copied ones that

I would have to agree that something is wron with your burnt cd's....otherwise the cd player wouldn't play any cd's at all.

hey guys...im a new member to this website...i have a kenwood double din cd player which used to play both copied and original cds...all of a sudden, i dont know why but it plays original cds perfectly and 65% of the times just ejects my copied cds...when it miraculisely reads copied cds, it only reads till track 4 or 5 and then just shuts up and doesnt even read at all..some ppl told me it cud be one of the following, i tried it all, but its still the same:..-burn at 4x

-different program

-different burner

ive tried all but its still the same...please help me out guys...

thanks

ab

*ps...just a reminder...original cds run perfectly no matter what...its only the copied ones that
it used to play them...now it doesnt correct? maybe just throw that bish in the trash?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

You're not using crappy Staples cd's or something are you? Only issue I ever had with burnt cd's (besides having to burn them at 4x to avoid skipping) was that sometimes on really cheap cd's the outside ond inside edge aren't completely smooth...check to see if either of those 2 are rough around the edges.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.