Sign in to follow this  
driftking01

HELP!!..problems with kenwood double din deck!!!

hey guys...im a new member to this website...i have a kenwood double din cd player which used to play both copied and original cds...all of a sudden, i dont know why but it plays original cds perfectly and 65% of the times just ejects my copied cds...when it miraculisely reads copied cds, it only reads till track 4 or 5 and then just shuts up and doesnt even read at all..some ppl told me it cud be one of the following, i tried it all, but its still the same:..

-burn at 4x

-different program

-different burner

ive tried all but its still the same...please help me out guys...

thanks

ab

*ps...just a reminder...original cds run perfectly no matter what...its only the copied ones that

hey guys...im a new member to this website...i have a kenwood double din cd player which used to play both copied and original cds...all of a sudden, i dont know why but it plays original cds perfectly and 65% of the times just ejects my copied cds...when it miraculisely reads copied cds, it only reads till track 4 or 5 and then just shuts up and doesnt even read at all..some ppl told me it cud be one of the following, i tried it all, but its still the same:..

-burn at 4x

-different program

-different burner

ive tried all but its still the same...please help me out guys...

thanks

ab

*ps...just a reminder...original cds run perfectly no matter what...its only the copied ones that

it used to play them...now it doesnt correct? maybe just throw that bish in the trash?:confused:

You're not using crappy Staples cd's or something are you? Only issue I ever had with burnt cd's (besides having to burn them at 4x to avoid skipping) was that sometimes on really cheap cd's the outside ond inside edge aren't completely smooth...check to see if either of those 2 are rough around the edges.

System:

Kenwood KDC-X991 (w/KCA-iP200)

Sundown SAZ-1500D - Sundown SAX-100.4

(2) TC Sounds TC-1000's - CDT ES-62i (w/200z xover)

Vehicle:

2001 Chevy Silverado Z71 Xcab - BFG KO's 285/75/16

Wheatley custom tune - Magnaflow exhaust & cats

SB Filters air intake - 260amp Iraggi alternator

Refs:

Sold To: morgans432, elminster, sundownz, flipside1212, getlikeme

Bought From: djdilliodon, denim

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in