17" kmc sr5 wheels and tires PHX area. $200 plus shipping

almond
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey i recently replaced my wheels and tires. I had these 17" kmc sr5 lightweight sr5 wheels. problem is i hit a pothole so i replaced the rim (so one is very new) and two of the tires. then i hit another and bent the lip on that rim (it's fixable and there are several places that can do it for cheap). the tires are still very new and have alot of tread on them. two are a barum bravarius (discount tire house brand) and the other two are yokohama avid h4's. i can get some better pics of them if needed.

bolt pattern is 5x100. this will fit alot of different cars, please don't ask me if they will fit, because i have no idea, best thing would be to go see if your car has a 5x100 bolt pattern. and tires are 215 40's

Killer deal i'm looking to get only $200 plus shipping (shipping should be about $75) or i'll deliver if you are with in the phoenix area or even tuscon or flagstaff areas.

854076_10_full.jpg

854076_16_full.jpg

854076_12_full.jpg

man, why couldnt they be 5x114.3 or 115 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif good luck with ur sale

how bad is the damage? Is it still usable and drivable...I may get these for my Caravan
actually i didn't even notice it was bent until december (didn't even know it was bent) had to use them until this last monday so yes they are still driveable. there is a wheel repair company that has a good example of what it looks like. i'll try to get better pics this week. the car didn't shake or anything at high speed either.

** note this is not my pic!!!! just an example!!!!

source was http://www.mobilewheelrepair.com/

1.gif

from what i've seen under $100. it seems to be a common problem and most metros have a repair place. sale is pending though. i'll let you guys know.

i'll put some captions for the pics so you know what to look for.

one yokohama tire.these are in better shape than the other two.

015-3.jpg

little rash on the top right

014-4.jpg

same rash, just the worst part of it.

013-3.jpg

barum tread depth is slightly less than the yokohamas.

012-4.jpg

one used wheel, still looks good, no rash, just one small nick between the left and top left spoke.

011-2.jpg

yokohama tread pattern.

010-6.jpg

yoko tread depth.

009-6.jpg

the new wheel. no flaws here.

008-7.jpg

damaged wheel with small curb rash on the top right.

007-8.jpg

worst of the curb rash

006-11.jpg

interested in a concept in dash DVD player? Boss mono 2500.1 amp, runs about 1000 RMS @ 2 ohm i can add a little cash, shoot me a pm i've got lots of junk layin around

so how many wheels are damaged? and how many have curb rash?
one has ligh curb rash, one is brand new with no defects, one has no defects, and the fourth has curb rash and the bent lip.

pics 2 and 3 are the same wheel, and the last two are the same wheel. those are the only two with rash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

almond

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
almond
CHANDLER, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies