JCANTONE

Its A Far Cry But 2003 Gsxr-600 Chrizzomed Out

Its sad that this beauty got hit but hey sh!t happens...anyways its a 2003 suzuki gsxr-600. Thousands and thousands of dollarz in aftermaket things I will try to list all but deff. will forget a couple.

Chrome and blue anodized rims, frame, subframe, swingarm, sprocket, triple trees, pegs, and even the nuts and bolts are anodized blue. Aftermarket titanium race headers, pipe, power commander, and grips. Again there are some more small nic nacks that im forgetting.

Engine runs great no damage to it in accident.

Will need most of the front end excluding the rim, braking system, ignition, speedo, and triple trees. I took all the plastics and tank off to show 1. the quality of the chrome and 2. to show there was no damage done to the frame. I have estimated around $1000-$1200 in parts to be a show bike again.

IM GIVING IT AWAY AT $2000!!!

010.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

And you hear a cars subs before you actually see the car....... how many watts do those guys on average have in their trunk?

isn't there a dude selling 4 10" RE SX's for 150 each thats 3 10" subs for 350 thas perfect bro
:wow:

wow 24 views and no posts...can i get some feedback on what you guys think atleast.

Sh!t the frame alone is worth $1200 rims and tires another $600, swingarm $250, engine $700...this is such a steal its not even funny!!!

And you hear a cars subs before you actually see the car....... how many watts do those guys on average have in their trunk?

isn't there a dude selling 4 10" RE SX's for 150 each thats 3 10" subs for 350 thas perfect bro

does it just need plastics and a tank? If so, and you still have it this summer, it will be mine

Refs:

CarAudio.com: SlickRick, CubanAffection, trevor87, BigBirney420, Apollyon, Dinty01, TeamPSI, QtrHorse (x2), 6spdcoupe, Siddle, Smokingachicken, MisterGrubbs, Fast1One, MiniVanMan(x2), Jntar, blackbonnie, tigerf117, kasimo420, blaze383, XaznKewLguyX, SRim23, RidnClean, Team H&K, djvi0lent, jeeper07, turboaudi

DIYMA: snaimpally

CA.com Feedback: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327860

Ebay Feedback http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hintzyboy79

where you at in the south? Might have a friend interested.

Refs-

http://forums.explorerx.com/index.php?showtopic=11984

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=245865 http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3482859#post3482859

Ebay Feedback- http://myworld.ebay.com/lilchard1969/

Vehicle-

2002 Explorer XLT

R1 Concepts Cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ performance pads, K&N FIPK Intake, Removed roof racks, Debadged, Tinted tails, Clear Corners, Upper and lower Billet Grilles,5% Tint all the way around

Stereo- All stock. :(

Read the post it needs forks, front upper and lower plastics, windshield, gauge pod, and some small things like lights. Tank has dent but repairable...i moved to new hampshire and thats where its for sale.

NEW PIC WITH PLASTICS AND TANK :D

006.jpg

hows the title set up since its been wrecked/hit... and any refs

ummmm pancakes

ref's--- DaveT (Blackberry Pearl), DB_DRAG_SPL ,iceteebone(Digi Camera),Th3pWn3r (BMX parts), Calikid (Shorts), uglydimple12 (underbody light kit),

1baller= scumbag scammer

Usually when the forks are done in it's written off as a wreck. Unless there's no official paperwork about the collision, I bet it's a salvage / rebuilt title. It's a *****y sit with bikes, you put your heart and soul into one but the slightest scratch and you can't give them away.

But hell, for $2000 it's a steal. What happened? Cager hit you?

Chrizzomed out ... No.... Looks like polished but not chrome.

How can you even say that...you can see the ground thru the frame, and its inside, outside that ***** pops!!!

Usually when the forks are done in it's written off as a wreck. Unless there's no official paperwork about the collision, I bet it's a salvage / rebuilt title. It's a *****y sit with bikes, you put your heart and soul into one but the slightest scratch and you can't give them away.

But hell, for $2000 it's a steal. What happened? Cager hit you?

yes salvaged title :( ...my dad had a 05 gsxr-1000 and dropped it in the driveway drunk 1 night tryin 2 burnout. But anyways it had a scratch on 1 piece of plastic, and a small nick in the chrome frame and the insurance company tried totaling it, but they ended up giving him $8500 and not totaling it.

POPA DUKES BIKE

popsbike.jpg

Would make a great stunt bike. Where are u actually located?

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Redgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Subs: 4 Audiopulse Revo 15's

Amps: 2 SAZ3KD's & 100.4

Batts: 7 Stinger SPV 70's

Alt: 300 amp Irragi

Im located in salem, new hampshire which is about 10 mins from manchester. Honestly if you get new forks you have a stunt bike lol.

Is it fuel injected?

REFS: ljbaron,pioneerpimp,skinner070,drivingwreckless,Redgp,cecaa850,tribaljames,Sundownz,Rio and more.

I could never eat black pussy. That's like eating roast beef except it probably tastes like fried chicken.

Is it fuel injected?

of course

You've been PM'd