ps2,ps3 games and other misc

Participant count
  • Participant list

amermuscle15
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Cleveland
Im currently having a hard time finding work so I need $$ badly. So heres what I got.

PS2 games- Not gonna list them all but if you're looking for something let me know and I'll take a look. 10-20$ depending on game and condition...

PS3 games- NBA 2k7 and NBA 07...only played 2k7 1 time and about dozen on the 07... have cases and everything. Looking for 35$...paid 60$ for each will let both go for 60$ plus shipping

I think I also have a gameboy with optional light and a few games...keeps young kids entertained for hours. 20$ for gameboy and light or 50$ and I'll give ya every game and accessory I can find.

Stock radio to a 2000 GMC Jimmy..don't know if anybody needs one but thought I would throw it out there...25$

I can get pics of anything and have references from a few sites (all caraudio). Everything on the list is OBO I really need the $$$ so don't be afriad to throw out an offer. My Email is audioholic1@excite.com...

TTT....got a ps2 also with the online adaptor...from what I've heard they stopped making the adaptors and are gonna get harder to find. I will list all the games and take pics later today when I pick up my camera

I'll list the games when I get home along with pics and I'll take 35$ plus shipping for the ps2 or 45$ for ps2 and online adapter

PS3 games- Nba 2k7, NBA 07, Warhawk- Cases and games are mint to near mint. 35$ each plus shipping will deal if you buy more then 1.

I also have Resistence Fall of man..only problem is dog tore case apart but game is mint. 25$ plus shipping OBO

PS2 games-

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4

Gran Turismo 4

SmackDown Just Bring it

Grand Theft Auto 3

Guitar Hero (Guitar is also available for extra)

Black

Madden 2002

Grand Theft Auto Vice City

Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets

007 Nightfire

Silent Scope

Bass Strike

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Juiced

I might also have Guitar Hero 2 laying around if anybody is interested I'll try to find it.

PM me with what game you would like and I'll give you a price. I'm not gonna list specific prices because I'll deal if you buy more then 1

Also with the PS2 I have a MadCatz 8mb Memory Card...can buy it seperate for 5$ or I'll throw it in if you buy the ps2...Its see-threw blue if anybody is wondering. Pics of individual items available upon request. Im not gonna post pics of every game.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

amermuscle15

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
amermuscle15
Cleveland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies