is this right?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassBoomer
10+ year member

Pakelika
Warren,OR
ok i have a box that i want to build and the dimensions are L= 21in. W= 32in. H1=14in. H2=7in. and i tryd to calculate the volume and got 4.0833333 cubic feet outer volume. and then i went to this website http://www.eatel.net/~amptech/elecdisc/caraudio.htm to do the inner volume and it came out as 2.7 cubic feet internal. and i am using 3/4 mdf. if some one could help that would be great because i dont think this is right.

y dont u just draw it out, and subtract 3/4" where its needed? I dont know, but thats what I always do, seems like it would be a lot simpler/smarter than just subtracting a given number....

Originally posted by mgaidica y dont u just draw it out, and subtract 3/4" where its needed? I dont know, but thats what I always do, seems like it would be a lot simpler/smarter than just subtracting a given number....
im new at the box thing and i wouldnt know where to subtract the 3/4"? so i couldnt do that.

ok i just subtracted 1.5(.75+.75) from each measurment i had then found the volume with the new measurments and also got 3.09 cubic feet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.