tez4life A++++++++++=

Great guy, do not fear doing business with him. Transaction went smoothly. Hope to do business with him again.
+1, prompt shipping and great communication. Great guy.

Thanks for the feedback fellas, was a pleasure doing business with both of you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Great guy to deal with. Tez traded me a epic 150 for a hard drive that i had, he shipped first and i believe he sent the package the next business day after the trade was arranged. Came quickly (2 days) and was packaged superbly. I would not hesitate to ever deal with this man. Great guy for sure. Thanks again man, and hope to deal with you again.

Great guy to deal with. Tez traded me a epic 150 for a hard drive that i had, he shipped first and i believe he sent the package the next business day after the trade was arranged. Came quickly (2 days) and was packaged superbly. I would not hesitate to ever deal with this man. Great guy for sure. Thanks again man, and hope to deal with you again.

Thank you so much for that man, same here would gladly do business again.

And thanks for answering all those questions I hit you with lol.

never done any business with him, but i have met him a few times. good guy here and he will not give you any problems

bought a pair of pheonix gold RSD 6.5" mids and crossovers off of him, crossovers work except one of the mids was locked up upon receiving it (hadnt even put power to it) and hasnt been interested in messaging me back about the issue so im stuck with one working and one non working mid (cause its seized up)

I done business with this ho before, can't remember what but he's a good guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I remember it went a-ok.

EDIT: I am TheLow by the way.. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

R/T Pimp

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
R/T Pimp
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies