WTS Razer Copperhead Gaming Mouse $30

Thank you.

So there is no surprises a corner of the box is tore up a bit, don't know how, but its just the box.

DSC00706.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

This is the logo on top, doesn't say Razer, and it flashes, more of a slow glow.

razermobile02.jpg

Bump

What are the differences between this and the diamondback?
That depends on which diamondback. The D-Back feels much much better in my hand as opposed to the funky copperhead. They have the 3G which is as fast in every way as the copperhead so... I personally use a DeathAdder because of the feel. It's pretty much preference and how it fits in your hand. Keep an eye on the polling rates though.

That depends on which diamondback. The D-Back feels much much better in my hand as opposed to the funky copperhead. They have the 3G which is as fast in every way as the copperhead so... I personally use a DeathAdder because of the feel. It's pretty much preference and how it fits in your hand. Keep an eye on the polling rates though.
Diamond back only goes to 1800Dpi

Copperhead goes to 2000Dpi

Ooops, my mistake you're right the 3G only has 1800 DPI versus 2000 DPI on the copperhead. 200 DPI won't make a big difference but some people want every bit of speed haha. My mouse was stuck at max DPI yesterday and it's nearly uncontrollable so eh...DPI isn't too important to me. This is a pretty good deal though I don't see why it hasn't sold yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Falder

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Falder
NSB, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies