DLS Iridium 6.2 or Rainbow Profi Van Phase Plugs

Participant count
  • Participant list

spark plugs.
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i'm looking for another set of components that will more satisfy my need for kickbass. yes, my door are very deadened already. i do not want 3 ways and i just want to do a direct replacement. these are the two that i'm currently deciding between.

which would you go with and why?

I've had a set of the Profi Vanadium phase plugs, with the CAL26 titan tweeter, and while the sound quality of this set is outstanding, and the detail is killer, the midbass simply wasn't there.

I am running a set of CMX Kicks active right now, and I love the midbass from my set.

If you want to step it up a notch, instead of the phase plugs set, I would highly recommend the Rainbow Profi Vanadium Kick 6.5" 2-way set, with the CAL26 titan tweeter. You'll get all the detail and clarity you're looking for, with that little extra midbass output, also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.