ok help me out guys

Participant count
  • Participant list

abcdefg
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
ok right now im gonna have infiity 6 1/2 component for the rear fill in my bronco 2 im thinkin those would be more than enough for me since they are right behind the seat, but i was wanting to look for sum good 5 1/2's for the doors just to give it that all around sound, they would be powered off the h/u, im looking for sum that wont distort at pretty high volumes with bass so any suggestions id like to keep them around the 60$ range, ive been thinkin of either sum infinitys or sum pioneer any more suggestions???

thanks

JBL GTO's thses have been tested to there rms by several labs and went to their

RMS with no distortion. They have a tweeter that can change direction and nice mids //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Originally posted by avistar23 JBL GTO's thses have been tested to there rms by several labs and went to their

RMS with no distortion. They have a tweeter that can change direction and nice mids //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

do u like ur gto's???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.