Look at this BS I saw on Craigslist.

well this is what he had. I can still see it.. But I copied it before it got flagged.

The title said:TROPHY WINNER SUBWOOFER JL AUDIO - $900

GUYS THIS SET OF THREE JL AUDIO 13.5 SUBWOOFERS IN A CUSTOM MADE BOX MADE BY WEST COAST CUSTOMS. AS SEEN ON TV SHOW PIMP MY RIDE. POWERED BY SONY AMPLIFIER CUSTOM ORDERED 5KW (5,000) WATTS RMS. WILL PUSH THOSE 3 W7 EASILY. BEST EVER COMBINATION IN THE PLANET. I'VE WON 5 IASCA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THESE. IT WILL EAT THOSE PIONEER PREMIER SUBWOOFER BEING SOLD HERE FOR BREAKFAST. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY CALL 619-368-0591. NO LOWBALLERS.

$$$ MIKE (355-7773) WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED TO DO A SOUND OFF LAST NIGHT.... GIVE ME A CALL AND LETS SETTLE THIS LIKE A MAN... IF U ARE... HAHAHAHAAAA..

01010701030501160720080124bbd55275b.jpg

I just called him to see if he was serious and he was. He told me if I wanted to start competing I would definetly win with this setup...LoL. I then told him that I was leaning twards Re Audio but then he proceeds to tell me not to invest in Swapmeet Subs and that I am waisting my money...LOL. In conclusion I told him I would think about it and call give him back. At then he replied that he had several people waiting to jump on his offer and that I will be loosing out at getting this system at a bargain of $900. So I hung up. LMAO

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Boominator

10+ year member
Soundwave Master
Boominator
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date