Northeast Region The Video of Carter vs, Beast From Da East

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
That is the most retarded, stupid, and idiotic video/event Ive ever seen. Jesus Christ...
The video was taken by a friend of mine and was disappointed when he gave me the video. I sounds horrible but at least you can see what happened. Sorry. I guess next time I'm going to have to do my own shooting and let someone else play the radio

The video was taken by a friend of mine and was disappointed when he gave me the video. I sounds horrible but at least you can see what happened. Sorry. I guess next time I'm going to have to do my own shooting and let someone else play the radio

Im not talking about the sound when the stereo was playing...

1)youre sitting in your loud ass truck and no ear phones...Smart, real smart.

2)WTF is up with the **** talking? Get on the fvcking mic like everyone has said, before someone shoots someone...jesus.

3)Oh god...Im shitting myself in shame and laughter at the same time...I need to stop.

Wow. I can't believe people get freaked out like that over some music and who has the best stereo. :lol:
that's what I hate about this way of sounding off, people take decisions to heart, f*cking retards. I don't care about the decision, I just want to play it

**** that fool got a little excited. I thought a fight was gonna bust out or something, both guys are loud and they should both be proud.
I'd be proud too if I was breaking noise ordinances, acting big and bad b/c the guy I paid to put in my stereo did a good job, and determining a winner by the always accurate croud noise:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif:rolleyes:

**** that fool got a little excited. I thought a fight was gonna bust out or something, both guys are loud and they should both be proud.
I felt a little uncomfortable with that cheerleader doing that. If I was another type of guy that snaps easily, it could of happened. He was busting a vein over something that doesn't even involve him.

x2, d*mn some people get a lil excited dont they?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif But its cool with me, keep doing your thing. Still dont see how you guys sit in those trucks with all those mids and highs bear ear and all, but looks like a good time, minus the bullsh*t.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.