Deephitters Mag

The Video of Carter vs, Beast From Da East

January 8. While discussing with Carter a story that I heard on the two way, we came to an agreement to battle the next day and with only 24HR promo, there must of been 300 people there. We battled for overall(Bass/Mids/Highs) and then we battled Bass only. Overall Beast took it and Bass only Carter did.

http://deephitters.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=105

DeepHitters Magazine is what I am reppin' where it's all about street Car Audio Check us at

http://www.deephitters.org, www.myspace.com/deephittersmagazine ,www.myspace.com/beastfromdaeastnyc[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ref: seller-rollerdj-MA Audio 4400W amp

That is the most retarded, stupid, and idiotic video/event Ive ever seen. Jesus Christ...

The video was taken by a friend of mine and was disappointed when he gave me the video. I sounds horrible but at least you can see what happened. Sorry. I guess next time I'm going to have to do my own shooting and let someone else play the radio

DeepHitters Magazine is what I am reppin' where it's all about street Car Audio Check us at

http://www.deephitters.org, www.myspace.com/deephittersmagazine ,www.myspace.com/beastfromdaeastnyc[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

what a bunch of idiots

REFS: Vincent9515, snoopdan, delvryboy, pyro719, teamsubgopoof, coolahan, Toxic Tuan

cacompedobear.gif

I think he meant the events that were being taped...

~Magick_Man~

Eclipse CD7200MKii - Memphis "Big" Belle - AudioControl DQS/DDC

HAT L1V2 Tweeters - Focal Utopia 7W2 Mids

DIYMA R12 x 2

References:

CA.com: the cybe, loserpunk, mega1268, JAZN, Digital Mint, B_Campbell, Pickup1,

ndnbolla, jiggy2dmax, Carchrism5, JNTAR, SWEET06CAMRY, NoLimit, Mikeyboc,

10W3dodge96, Megalomaniac, Buffalohed, Bigbirney420, Chubby, Nbudros, JrVtecAccord, flipside1212

Icix: hificarguy, 2ndgen, Scout62, Infinity, Jet-Xino, Qalien, Hessdawg, CMILLET60

DIYMA: SQ_Baru, danssoslow, Minivanman, Cheesehead, Starboy869, JoeHemi57, LESS

style1,-wel-Magick-unl-Man-wel-.png

The video was taken by a friend of mine and was disappointed when he gave me the video. I sounds horrible but at least you can see what happened. Sorry. I guess next time I'm going to have to do my own shooting and let someone else play the radio

Im not talking about the sound when the stereo was playing...

1)youre sitting in your loud ass truck and no ear phones...Smart, real smart.

2)WTF is up with the shit talking? Get on the fvcking mic like everyone has said, before someone shoots someone...jesus.

3)Oh god...Im shitting myself in shame and laughter at the same time...I need to stop.

Wow. I can't believe people get freaked out like that over some music and who has the best stereo. :lol:

Project db :goldcup: Custom Metal Fabrication

Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain

Team DC Audio

Team XS Power

2007 db Drag National Champion SM3-4

Wow. I can't believe people get freaked out like that over some music and who has the best stereo. :lol:

that's what I hate about this way of sounding off, people take decisions to heart, f*cking retards. I don't care about the decision, I just want to play it

Do you do this in residential areas? Looks like it was done late at night...

shit that fool got a little excited. I thought a fight was gonna bust out or something, both guys are loud and they should both be proud.

2x SAZ-1500 for SALE 310+ship ea

RE MT 18" w/ juggaurnaut recone For Sale 320+ shipping

Dakota Work Log

References

Bought From: IonSQL, PhatTonyDeMarco, nikosbuddy, spudracer326, RoLLaxPhile, hessdawg, JonMR2turbo, GohillaAudio, BushJ311

Sold To: saturnspl1991, gbz007, SVT RELAMPAGO(3x Box Build),alex5897, David187, bland

Do you do this in residential areas? Looks like it was done late at night...

It was close to residential but more towards the business area (mechanic and body shops)

It was close to residential but more towards the business area (mechanic and body shops)

I'm sure the neighboring residents enjoyed it.

shit that fool got a little excited. I thought a fight was gonna bust out or something, both guys are loud and they should both be proud.

I'd be proud too if I was breaking noise ordinances, acting big and bad b/c the guy I paid to put in my stereo did a good job, and determining a winner by the always accurate croud noise:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I felt a little uncomfortable with that cheerleader doing that. If I was another type of guy that snaps easily, it could of happened. He was busting a vein over something that doesn't even involve him.

x2, d*mn some people get a lil excited dont they?:rolleyes: But its cool with me, keep doing your thing. Still dont see how you guys sit in those trucks with all those mids and highs bear ear and all, but looks like a good time, minus the bullsh*t.

we keep it real son

we keep it gangsta

REFS:JimJ, DBfan187, jimj, ology audio, excelerater, private pastry, kenny pollock, priosonnumber6, johnnyber, mattmmcs, vosschs, lax916, davidfre21, iceteebone, cd6551, vladd and others that I cant remember off the top of my head

I feel like when im bumpin once it gets dark....the street lights often go out. I was driving home the other night and like 3 street lights went out in like 15 minutes.

Does this happen a lot to any of you??

Also if you have had the twix ice cream......isnt it amazing!

damn. 8 10"s?........80" of cone area FTW!

Wow, tis true. That's how they do metering on the east coast to see who is louder. A bunch of people crowded up, doors up n' all and going by ear. can someone say bandpass ftw?

Shyne Fitment Consulting, LLP. ...... More ass than class.

lol i liked the Hypeman that was goin nuts

refs: tapout, justadork2u, plyer3, NisAznMonk, 1000101

x2, d*mn some people get a lil excited dont they?:rolleyes: But its cool with me, keep doing your thing. Still dont see how you guys sit in those trucks with all those mids and highs bear ear and all, but looks like a good time, minus the bullsh*t.

You have no idea how much I hate that freaking sh*t, everything else to me is cool. When the big show happens this summer, there will be organization like a real show but this was "just let us get together tomorrow" deal.

Wow, tis true. That's how they do metering on the east coast to see who is louder. A bunch of people crowded up, doors up n' all and going by ear. can someone say bandpass ftw?
It's no an East Coast thing, its a NYC thing but there guys here that are into SPL.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now