Box Builders In NorCal?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trunk_Monsta
10+ year member

wanna see my monsta?
I have an LMS Ultra 18" sub on the way, and i am wondering if anyone is willing to build a ported box for me when i get back from the middle east? the sub will be powered by a memphis 4kw and will be going in the trunk of an 83 cadillac coupe deville. i will pay great money for a great enclosure. if anyone is interested, please let me know. thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

During my replacement of a factory sub I had my factory plastic enclosure just sitting in the back with my new sub just sitting in it loosely and...
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I have been attempting to study the true nature of why we tend to tune transmission lines and enclosures in general like we do, the nature of...
Go get some shitty wood or cardboard or something and figure out what the max is, play around with different dimensions to see what the max cubic...
Opted to show my buckeyes some love. Used some padding and also a unique piece of laminate I hade laying around. Needless to say, I’m happy it’s...

About this thread

Trunk_Monsta

10+ year member
wanna see my monsta?
Trunk_Monsta
middle east... right now
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date