I have an LMS Ultra 18" sub on the way, and i am wondering if anyone is willing to build a ported box for me when i get back from the middle east? the sub will be powered by a memphis 4kw and will be going in the trunk of an 83 cadillac coupe deville. i will pay great money for a great enclosure. if anyone is interested, please let me know. thanks in advance.

83 Cadillac Coupe Deville

1 LMS ULTRA 18" :naughty:

1 Memphis 4kw {maybe 2 soon}

Me-- Still deployed to the Middle East:crap:

I can build it for you if you are interested. I am located in the Southeast, but I have shipped my boxes to Cali before. You've got PM.

SIG.png

References: Vexter 0944, Lingerfelt, riddla, Exploder 97, dillinja666, king ranch, chopsu3i, bonesninja, sxkicker89, djessenz, hl26, btdickey99, JLMaster, jbirrd15, bones22, belbo, 99grandprixGT, woody89, viebotls, garrettpf, SPL140.2, alex5857, Pickler, simpsonbuck, Rickikaye69, Bettr n' Revrse, swollen_cu

Where in Norcal are you?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Refs: ToxicTuan, LivinLife, BigWill, Bushtree,Chaarlieee,80INCHES, SupaC,Rtillaree,Dalucifer, Dumple91, CRXBMPN, Shallowfu, Calikid, 90accordman, Zeuslicious, IonSQL, Quino, Slowbmw,Twisztdpunisher,

themommyvan, MSW Danny, Theelfkeeper, Fusion FREAK, Bigtymer2306, keviNxL, WooferCooker, Team H & K, Luv2Shroom

sacramento.... roseville area right now im deployed tho.

83 Cadillac Coupe Deville

1 LMS ULTRA 18" :naughty:

1 Memphis 4kw {maybe 2 soon}

Me-- Still deployed to the Middle East:crap:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now