Best Head Unit

Yeah because I was running two 10" PB subs off a Panasonic CQC3303U deck for almost a year and it wasn't hitting at all. My new deck has an option to have the subs hit in reverse..? I'm not too sure what the purpose of that is.

Yeah because I was running two 10" PB subs off a Panasonic CQC3303U deck for almost a year and it wasn't hitting at all.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif You serious??

It was hitting, but I don't think to its full potential. I mean, maybe if I rewired some **** it could have been better but I'm not too sure how I could improve it. If I'm looking for maximum sound and performance, which way should I face my box?

Hey All.
What do you think is the best head unit that would provide the most power to two Pioneer TS-W257's in your opinion? I just purchased a Pioneer DEHP4900MP deck and the guy from Elite said it would be prime. Any suggestions?
You bought a deck and now you are asking which one is best? Lol.

I obviously had an amp. haha. I had a Ample EX760. It was terrible. And yeah I purchased it. But its all unopened and **** so I can bring it back. I just got it two days ago. But yeah.

Ok let me set this straight haha. I had two powerbass 10's powered by the ample ex760 for almost a year with my Panasonic 3303U deck. I just bought a DEHP4900MP two days ago but haven't set it up yet because I just got a new car. Along with the new deck, I bought the TSW257D's and am putting them in my old box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.