setting 4 amps the exact same???

Participant count
  • Participant list

btlking
10+ year member

Uranus
im buying 2 re hc 18s dual 2s and i own 4 kenwood 9103's i am goign to run 1 amp to each vc how do i go about setting them exactly the same so i dont **** up the subs?

srry never ran 2 amps to 1 sub before

im buying 2 re hc 18s dual 2s and i own 4 kenwood 9103's i am goign to run 1 amp to each vc how do i go about setting them exactly the same so i dont **** up the subs?

srry never ran 2 amps to 1 sub before
Since CES is going on and the main people here won't answer, i'll lend a hand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif.

Search for the hifonics maxxlink. It is a relatively new piece with more features than most equalizers and crossovers. I'm not too familiar with it, although if anyone with their hands on an extra one wants to sell one, contact me or this man right here :p. I will be ordering one from mike as soon as hes back. It allows you to strap amps that are not normally strappable, and also lets you set each amp exactly the same.. essentially turning each amp to a master amp. This piece should make your amp settings much much easier

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.