i need a box design for re hc's

Son, you stated some dimensions, a grossly vague tuning bracket, no size for the drivers, no vehicle and what application be it SQL, SPL etc. Do you really expect someone to read your mind?

sounds to me he is about to wall off that geo i don't know about any one else cause those things ain't that big. i would say tune a little higher than 30 maybe 41 or 45 hell i have seen guy's with setups like that walled off be tuned to like 71 and put up some crazy ass numbers but your building it not me

why dont u try to sketch one out?

keep in mind with 18s and a box that big, i would suggest double baffle all the way around..

and IMHO, if you cant build a box you should be dealing with 2 18" HCs for daily

you don't need another **** box design for some subs that you're never gonna even see in your life. stop wasting everyones time with your dumbass requests.

and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif you are a complete fuckin "deh deh deh" and everybody knows it and just another //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif its dee dee dee fuckin dumbass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.